Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dictatorship never looked so adorable.

Meet your future world leader:   

 
Surprise!  I own you!
That smoochable little creature is my daughter, Piper.  Or as you will soon refer to her, Grand Master Cutie Pants.   From the moment she came into this world, she has captivated everyone around her and has convinced even the grumpiest of grumpuses to do her bidding.  

You, paparazzo, will pay  the price for your insolence.

Being a mother was never anything I envisioned for myself.  Now that I am one, it's something that I can't imagine NOT doing.  It's the most frustrating, the most stressful, but ultimately, the most rewarding experience I have ever had in my entire life.  The sleepless nights, the crying jags, the temper tantrums are all rendered pointless when she gives me just one smile.  

Even an evil smile will do.

So prepare for the future.  You will be seeing a lot more of this face in days to come. 

That's right.  Worship me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment